VICTON VT930 is a highly reliable TPMS which consists of a display unit and four external tire pressure sensors that could be DIY easily. The display unit has a built in long lasting battery that could working for 30 days after a full charge, VT930 could be charged by solar as well in sunny day to extend your battery life (usage duration per charging). VT930 is a completely wireless system, the display unit design is modern and stylish, available in white or black color. It could be placed anywhere in a car that suits driver the best. The Display can show 4 sets of tire pressure and temperature reading simultaneously. None of our customers would believe the amount of money they spent could actually get them such a high quality TPMS with amazing built quality and reliable performance.
(1) Highly reliable and accurate TPMS using INFINEON chipset.
(2) Show 4 sets of tire pressure and tire temperature reading simultaneously on screen.
(3) Display unit is stylish and modern, available in Black or White color. Multi Color display screen.
(4) Total Wireless solution.
(5) Tire pressure sensor easily installed by DIY
(6) Display unit battery last for at least 30 days per charge.
(7) Display unit can be placed anywhere in car.
(8) Tire Pressure Sensor battery last for 2 to 3 years.
(9) External tire pressure sensor is highly durable and reliable.
(10) External tire pressure sensor pass international water resistance standard IPX 7.
(11) Built in advance solar charging technology, able to fully charge the display battery in 3~7 sunny days (Depends on illumination condition on solar panel).
(12) Display battery strength and solar charging strength.
(13) Wireless signal interference detection and shows warning if interference occurs.
(14) Unbeatable performance to cost index in the market
VICTON’S External tire pressure sensor achieve Industrial Fasteners Institute (IFI) standard, the external tire pressure sensor were tested intensively under most kinds of situation, it is impossible to loose or taken out easily, it is anti-theft as a special tool is needed to remove the sensor from the tire valve.
VICTON external tire pressure sensor achieve IPX7 water resistance international standard, which guarantee normal operation even after immerse the sensor in water for 30 minutes.
(1) DISPLAY LOW BATTERY ALARM – If the display unit battery is low, the battery symbol will flash on screen, alarm emit 5 long Beep-Beep-Beep-Beep-Beep sound for 2 cycles to alert driver.
(2) SLOW GAS LEAKING ALARM – When tire air is leaking out slowly, the tire location and reading will flash on screen and alarm emits Beep-Beep-Beep sound to alert driver. Alarm will stop after 30 seconds or driver may press any button to mute the alarm. However, alarm will still sound for 3 seconds in every minute, if problem persists.
(3) TIRE PRESSURE OUT OF LIMITS ALARM – When tire pressure below or above the setting limits (default lower and upper limits setting are 1.8 bar and 3.2 bar, these can be changed by user ), the low pressure reading and its corresponding tire location will flash on screen, alarm emits short Beep-Beep-Beep sound to alert driver. Alarm will stop after 30 seconds or driver may press any button to mute the alarm. However, alarm will still sound for 3 seconds in every minute, if problem persists.
(4) HIGH TEMPERATURE ALARM – When tire temperature above 65 degree Celsius (temperature limit can be changed by user), the temperature reading and high temperature tire location will flash on screen, alarm emits short Beep-Beep-Beep sound to alert driver. Alarm will stop after 30 seconds or driver may press any button to mute the alarm. However, alarm will still sound for 5 seconds in every minute, if problem persists.
(5) FAST AIR LEAKING ALARM – When tire air is leaking out fast, the tire location and reading will flash on screen and alarm emits short Beep-Beep-Beep sound to alert driver. Alarm will stop after 30 seconds or driver may press any button to mute the alarm. However, alarm will still sound for 3 seconds in every minute, if problem persists.
(6) SENSOR FAILURE ALARM – If the sensor is not working (no data received in 20 to 25 minutes), the corresponding tire location will flash on screen, “–” will be shown on pressure and temperature reading for that particular tire, alarm emits 5 long Beep-Beep-Beep-Beep-Beep sound for 2 cycles to alert driver.
(7) SENSOR LOW BATTERY ALARM – If the sensor battery low, the tire location will flash on screen, alarm emits 5 long Beep-Beep-Beep-Beep-Beep sound for 2 cycles to alert driver.
External Tire Pressure Sensor:
Package Content (All items as shown below will be received) :
Inside the Box:
Display Unit (White Casing):
Display Unit (Black Casing):
External Tire pressure Sensor:
VICTON TPMS is compatible to most of the vehicle such as car, suv, commercial car, van, wagon, mpv for tire pressure less than 8 bars (800kpa).
Victon Product International Certificate:
VICTON products quality meets with many international standards and obtained certificates such as FCC cert, CE cert, ISO9001 and many product related patents. It is our responsibility to make sure the product is safe before selling it to our customers. Your safety is always our priority.
Q: Is the installation easy? Any activation or setting required?
A: Both internal and external TPMS have already been preset, no activation, setting and matching is required. Please read the installation manual carefully before installing.
Q: Does the display connected with cable?
A: No. The displayed is powered by battery. No cable is required during operation, hence it may be place any place in car that suits driver the best. In addition to that, the display comes with vibration sensor which allows the display to be auto-on when engine starts and auto-off 30 seconds after engine is turned off.
Q: What type of battery is the display and tire pressure sensor using? How long is their battery lifespan?
A: The display is using rechargeable battery, which may be charged up to 300 times. External tire pressure sensor battery is CR1632, its lifespan is 2 – 3 years and may be replaced by user easily. Internal tire presure sensor battery is military grade battery, it can withstand high temperature and higher pressure condition and has very long lifespan which may last for 7 – 8 years.
Q: Does it come with pressure and temperature value display and alarm?
A: Yes, it come with pressure and temperature value display as well as alarm function.
Q: If I exchange the tire position, do I have to switch the tire pressure sensor too?
A: For internal tire pressure sensor, you may do matching after you switch the tire position, there’s no need to remove the sensor and reinstall it. For external tire pressure sensor, you would need to switch the sensor to correct corresponding tire.
Q: Is the external tire pressure sensor anti-theft? Does it resist to water?
A: External tire pressure sensor comes with anti-theft mechanism. It can only be dismounted from valve stem with a special spanner, therefore it prevent it from being stolen or flying off during travelling. The spanner has stays with the car at all time as it is also need when inflating tire. The water resistance grade is IPX7 (better than required standard which is IPX6), as long as it is not immersed in water for long time, it can survive through rainy days when car drives pass road hole full of rainwater or car wash.
Q: After installing the external tire pressure sensor, there’s no pressure reading on display, or only show “00”
A: Before installation, please make sure the display is already turned on
Q: Why is the display not working when first received?
A: This may be due to insufficient battery power. Please charge the display with power cord for 30min or with solar power for 30 – 60min.
Q: Is it possible to adjust the pressure/temperature limits values?
A: Yes, you may do so by following the instruction in the manual. The values have been preset to ensure alarm alert at the right values, it is not recommended to adjust the value.
Q: When I drive in the morning, the pressure value is fluctuating, why?
A: When the vehicle stops for long period (e.g. overnight), the tire cools off and the pressure reduces. After the vehicle travels for some distance, the temperature rises, the pressure increases by 0.1 – 0.3bar too.
Q: When vehicle parked near main road, display shows “—“, is this normal?
A: Yes. When vehicle parked at area with vibration, e.g. near main road or construction site, display may be turned on due to the vibration. When engine starts again, the pressure reading will become normal again.
Q: How long can the display works after each charging?
A: Assume no sun condition (no recharging by solar power), it can still work for 120hrs, which is equivalent to 45days, if driving 2hrs daily.
For more information regarding TPMS, please visit the link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tire-pressure_monitoring_system